TITLE: Stage Offer for Undergraduate Student – 3 months
POSITION: Stager (Spanish Team)
LOCATION: Hong Kong
ABOUT P&P People & Projects Limited – P&P – is an accounting, tax and corporate services firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with regional offices in China and Singapore with over 100 professionals.
Each Stager coming to P&P will work under the guidance of a Mentor throughout the Stage period to obtain the basic knowledge of our Group operation and practice as well as of the local regulation. Such formation will also give the necessary knowledge and preparation for further possible training and or engagement in our Group.
Each Stager shall receive the following modules of Formation. Here are formation modules:
1. P&P Introduction, Vision, Mission Organization and Services
2. Hong Kong Companies – Basics on Ordinance, Formation, Company Secretary and Company
3. Services, procedures, basic use of CRM
4. Accounting – criteria, requirements, procedure
5. Tax – forms, deadlines, application of process
6. HR – process, MPF and Insurance regulations, basic Labour Regulations
7. Immigration – Visas, criterias, procedure
8. Final Testing
Stager will be tasked in assisting assigned Mentor.
The position will carry a reimbursement of HKD 7,000 per month.
The Stager has to match different requirements as:
• Knowledge in basic accounting and taxation concepts
• Native Spanish is highly preferred
• Possess leader attitude
• Capable to work independently and to organize a team and its work
• Well-mannered and with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient in written/spoken Italian and English. German, French, Spanish and Mandarin are considered as a plus
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Able to handle pressure well
At the end of the internship the candidate will acquire knowledge and understanding of local business, accounting and tax regulation and practice and practical experience of corporate services and advisory provision, such as: services for start-up and management of Hong Kong Limited Companies, Company secretary, compliance and keeping of all statutory books; Accounting and yearly taxation assessment in Hong Kong.
The Stager will have the opportunity to operate within a high-dynamic and international environment, joining a firm which assists and supports 1000+ Italian and European clients in Hong Kong, China and Southeast Asia.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and application to the following email address: email@example.com