Perform a wide range of administrative,office and sales support activities for the department and/or
managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Retrieve documents from filing system
• Handle requests for information and data
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
• Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
• Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Translate documents into different languagues
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• Organise bills and other company expenses
Requirements and Preferences
Personal preference: Female
Education: Bachelor Degree needed within the field or similar High School Certificate from College.
Work Experience: two years of experience within a similar role or related to. Experience within the import-export business, customs, trading, etc. It will be well received.
Language skills: fluent in English, Cantonese and Chinese.
Computing skills: Assuming that M.Office is a standard request. English and Chinese typing.
Compulsory: born in Hong Kong.
Other skills will be considered: multi tasking, self –sufficient, experience in overseas business, willing to be driven.
Availability: October 2016
* Please, note that more skills might be required. This profile is quite general.