Junior Associate / Associate – Shanghai Based
Representing the Accounting, Tax and Corporate Services provision towards our clients, P&P account management department focuses on daily operations of foreign entities in the PRC, supporting processes to achieve fiscal, financial and administrative compliance. Successful candidates will work in P&P Shanghai office.
This role’s responsibilities include:
• Customer Relations and Business Development;
• Advisory to customer for administration, compliance matters;
• Communication supervision between clients and the back-office department;
• Company set- up and corporate services management;
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Business or legal oriented education is a plus;
• Current presence in China and Shanghai is considered a plus.
• Ability to handle pressure and problem solving attitude;
• Ability to work independently;
• Well-mannered and socially skilled;
• Previous experience in consulting, accounting, administration, taxation related jobs is a plus;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, German and French are considered as a plus;
• Good knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point plus basic CRM skills;
• Leading and Self-starting Attitude;
We are looking for hard working and well-organized candidates, capable to work independently with a high degree of motivation. Salary will be based on experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.