Their client is an international translation and interpreting company with more than 23 years’ history offering all kinds of translations and interpreting services.
Thanks to this experience, they enjoy a strong position in the European market and hope to expand horizons starting by the Asian market. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for their Hong Kong office and the successful candidate will achieve maximum sales profitability and company penetration in the Asian market.
- Serve as a representative in Hong Kong and other regions of Asia
- Identify and establish business relationships with quality business professionals and referral channels
- Search and approach independently potential clients to introduce company services and discuss client needs
- Manage and strengthen relationships with existing clients through regular visits, phone calls or emails
- Participation in marketing events such as exhibitions, seminars and clients’ events
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by direct report
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably majoring in international trade /international relations/ translation and interpreting, business administration or other related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years’ sales and marketing experience in consulting business
- Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish will be a MUST, knowledge of Mandarin and Cantonese will be highly preferred
- Must be a sales-oriented, effective and persuasive communicator
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work independently
- Must possess the right to take up employment in Hong Kong.
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly or daily reporting to supervisor
- Travelling cost reimbursement
- Training process in Madrid Spain for 2 months approximately provided by our client
- Salary: 25.000EUR of fixed income per year plus a variable income of 6% of the annual sales (negotiable)
Interested parties please send your full resume with details of experience to date, academic achievement, present and expected salary by sending email to email@example.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only