NET CRAMAN ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.L.P. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Hong Kong office. For interested parties, please email your up-to-date CV together with your current and expected compensation package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NET CRAMAN is a Spanish firm of lawyers and tax consultants. Our offices are based in Barcelona, Guangzhou (China) and Hong Kong. Our main clients are small-to-medium companies from Spain, South America and China, but also some multinational corporations. Each one of them has individual requirements and our objective is to provide an efficient and cost-effective service
tailored to their specific needs. Our goal is to develop a lasting partnership with our clients, focusing on protecting their investments and maximizing their returns from their activities throughout Asia in general, and more specifically China and Hong Kong.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Office administration (small office, 4 pp.):
o Handling usual administrative tasks such as filing forms, answering telephone calls, maintaining and organizing reference files, etc.
o Coordinating the office accountancy and bank accounts (including making payments to suppliers, controlling incoming funds from clients, and registering the office expenses).
o Issuing invoices to clients.
• Coordination of events, conferences and seminars, etc., and other such company branding initiatives.
• Coordination of travels, accommodation, etc.
• Updating and maintaining a detailed potential client database. Contacting clients by email and phone with various issues regarding deadlines, outstanding payments, missing documents, etc.
• Bachelor Degree (preferred).
• Prior experience as Administrative Assistant is required.
• Prior experience in industry-related companies (trading, banking, legal) is beneficial.
Job Skills and Competencies for this position
• Comfortable working in a multilingual environment; Real fluency in English and Cantonese is a MUST. Other languages (Mandarin, Spanish) are beneficial.
• Comfortable working for a multi-cultural company; comfortable working with different cultures.
• Seeking a challenging environment, motivated to improve, and a fast learner. Capable to work under pressure and tight deadlines,
• Must possess business sense and common sense.
• Hardworking, active and persistent.
• Independent, solution-driven and mature judgment.
• Organized, thorough and analytical.
• Good computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.