Thomas, Mayer & Associés (“TMA”) is a European and International law firm that has a broad business and corporate law international practice in relation to international business between Asia and Europe, and also with Spain and Latin America.
Hong Kong is the gateway to China by excellence. Investors also use Hong Kong as a platform to structure and to manage their investments all over the Asia-Pacific region. This is why TMA’s framework covers a very wide geographical area.
In September 2010, TMA Hong Kong opened a French subsidiary in Paris (“Thomas, Mayer & Associés Paris”) registered with the Paris Bar Association.
TMA is an active member of Euro-American Lawyers Group (EALG), an association of law firms which comprises more than 30 law firms, working in 23 countries in Europe, North and South America.
TMA practices in association with the local firm of Lily Fenn & Partners and cooperates with various other local firms depending on the nature of the legal issue, which allows it to provide precise and updated information and advice on Hong Kong law to its clients, in a wide range of areas.
- 34 staff including 24 in Hong Kong among which European Spanish speaking lawyers;
- More than 60 persons in association with the Hong Kong law firm of Lily Fenn and Partners.
- A very efficient network in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region;
- An active “China Practice”;
- An experienced Company Secr etarial Service;
- The establishment of TMA in Europe and in Hong Kong enables its clients to be advised before they move to China or to the Asia- Pacific region as soon as they start their investment projects, before being taken care of in Asia during the performance of their projects.
International Business law; International Arbitration & Litigation ; Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures; International Private Law ; Corporate & Commercial Law; Immigration Law; International Tax Law; International Arbitration; Foreign Investments in China.