The Hong Kong Business magazine is inviting the Spanish Chamber of Commerce members to nominate in the International Business Awards 2017. The awards is back on its third year to honour first-rate international businesses in Hong Kong.
The awards program is an initiative to recognize the contributions of international firms to Hong Kong & China economies.
If you have the most innovative and unique projects, products, services, practices or initiatives which significantly enhanced the company’s business in Hong Kong & China economies and want to stand out as one of the best foreign companies in Hong Kong, nominate and get recognized.
Nomination is open to international companies with offices in Hong Kong but are not headquartered in Hong Kong.
Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
The HKB International Business Awards is supported by:
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- The Austrian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- German Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong
- The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao
- Danish Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong
- The Singapore Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong)
- The Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
Deadline for subsmission of entries: 16 June 2017, Friday
Awards dinner: 27 July 2017, Thursday
International Business Awards 2017