Junior Account Manager
People & Projects Limited – P&P – is an accounting, tax and corporate services firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with regional offices in China and Singapore with over 100 professionals.
Our Company is seeking motivated and talented candidates for the position of Junior Account Manager to join our HK Office. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to operate within a high-dynamic and international environment, joining a firm which assists and supports 800+ European clients in Hong Kong, China and Southeast Asia.
Successful applicants will undergo comprehensive training on local regulations, practice and professional conduct. The candidate will acquire both detailed understanding and practical experience of accounting, tax and corporate advisory services.
Successful applicant will act as professional advisor managing provision of our services to active client portfolio. Liaising with clients and coordinating with P&P’s internal departments, successful applicant will provide professional services in the following key aspects:
- Corporate establishment in Hong Kong
- Accounting and Taxation
- Immigration related services
- Company secretary and HR services
- Degree Holder or above in BBA, Economics, Finance or Business
- Basic knowledge in accounting and taxation practice and ability to read Financial Statements of a Company are a MUST
- Capable to work independently and to organize work
- Well-mannered and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written/spoken Spanish and English. Italian, French, German and Mandarin are considered as a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Freshly graduated students are also welcome to apply.
Compensation package will be proposed to suitable candidates.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to the following email address:
838 Lai Chi Kok Road,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon