Happy New Year
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2020 is the beginning of a new decade and the Chamber have many exciting events and initiatives in store.
Things to look forward to:
- Spain Means Business (SMB) - a series of events focusing on the synergies in business between Spain, Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area (GBA) as a whole
- La Feria - annual Spanish fair bringing together the entire community of Hong Kong. Last year, we held it at the Tsim Sha Tsui promenade over 3 days and broke a Guinness World Record too!
- Spanish October - a month long celebration of all things Spanish! Coinciding with Spain's National Day, all of October will have events curated and organized by the Spanish Chamber.
- Gala Dinner - our annual dinner to conclude the year in style. Over 150 guests attended our last Gala Dinner on December 4 in the luxurious Grand Ballroom of The Langham.
- Many networking and business events!