P&P´s client is a European leading consumer goods company. They serve consumers around the world with a brand portfolio of globally recognised brands. Their products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 8,600 people in over 30 countries.
The Company is seeking motivated and talented candidates for the position of Temporary Sales Coordinator (5 months) for their HK office.
Temporary Sales Coordinator (5 months)
– Handle I/E documents for SE Asia & China Market.
– Prepare invoices, arrange shipment delivery and monitor payment status.
– Manage China custom declaration documents and follow up with DHL China (CIQ)
– Communicate with Headquarter & forwarders for the order status and logistics arrangement
– Handle customers’ enquiries and prepare claim form for customers.
– Generate Sales forecast and other reports from internal system
– Prepare month end closing and yearly stock take documents for auditors
– Bachelor Degree or above in related discipline
– At least 2 years hands on experiences in the field of logistic or administration
– Fluent written and spoken English is a MUST. Mandarin & Japanese will be a plus.
– Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
– Possess good Customer Services skills is also a MUST.
– Strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated and detail minded.
– Proficient in MS Office applications. (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
– Eligible to work in Hong Kong is a MUST (Hong Kong Permanent Resident / Holding Employment visa or Dependent visa)
Location: Wan Chai
Working hours: 9:00a.m. – 18:00p.m. (Mon-Fri)
Duration of employment: 5 months (Starting from End of August)
**Salary can up to $15,000 per month (Depends on experience)
Interested parties please send your full resume with details of experience to date, academic achievement, present and expected salary by sending email to email@example.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)