Becoming a Corporate Member of the Spanish Chamber allows your organization and all your employees to enjoy the following benefits:
We did around 250 referrals last year. The chamber constantly receives enquiries from companies interested in getting in touch with all kind of producers and service providers. Being a member allows you to receive detailed e-mails with all the information of the business opportunities when it arises.
Entitles you to have a profile on our online Members Directory. The directory profile includes a short description about your business, a link to your website and a contact form so that potential customers can contact you directly. Click here visit our online Members Directory.
Being a member gives you access to promote relevant content in our online platforms:
- Newsletter: With a database of almost 5,000 professionals in Hong Kong.
- Website: We publish news, upcoming events and other relevant content referent to our members.
- Social Media: We are present on Linked-in, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Foodie: Foodie is a food and beverage digital magazine, which has a readership of 90,000 users per month.
- Publications: Allows participating in publications of the chamber such as studies and business guides, which will be distributed among members and other institutions (e.g. Consulate and Trade Commission).
- Discounts: Last year we organized 52 events of different topics. As a member you can enjoy either discounted prices or free entry depending on the event. *All the employees of the corporate members can get membership benefits in events.
- Priority to attend to events.
- Collaboration Opportunities to organize events that are aligned with the objectives of the chamber.
Being part of one or more of our sectorial committees allows you to make synergies with companies and individuals of your sector. Click here to learn more about our different committees.
We provide support for practical aspects of how to do business in Hong Kong. For more specific enquires, we serve as a connector between our members and other organizations of our network, which will provide the required services.
We will help our members to find candidates for job positions available at their company by posting those on our website and linkedin group.
- Present your candidature to be part of the Board of Directors of the Chamber.
- Voting right to decide the members of the Board.